Mar 9, 2010

BENGI: BROOKLYN DENIM



I have spoken about the denim line Bengi Jeans several times on my blog. To check out the previous stories click HERE. Bengi Jeans is a new denim line originating out of Brooklyn and primarily sold at Vinnie's in Brooklyn. The denim can also be found in other small boutiques across the country and around the city.

Recently I took on the role of public relations coordinator for the company. I have gotten the denim placed in a couple of new stories in addition to working with stylists. So, you all may have spotted the denim on some celebs like Teyana Taylor, Chris Brown, Jim Jones and Juelz Santana. There's a bunch of stuff coming up where you will be seeing the denim so keep looking out for it. If you're interested in the denim but can't find it just drop a comment and I will guide you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment